- Teddy Feinberg is the managing editor at the Idaho Press. A Long Island, New York native, Teddy graduated from Central Washington University in 2006 before taking a long road in journalism -- stops in Roswell and Las Cruces, NM; York, Pa.; and Bakersfield, Calif. He is thrilled to be back in the Pacific Northwest in what he considers to be an awesomely unique location. Teddy loves sports, family, friends and having a good time. In his free time he can be found on the golf course and/or exploring the Treasure Valley for all it's worth.
Community Editor/Boise Weekly Editor
- Jeanne Huff is a journalist, writer and poet. She has written business, technology and, most recently, feature stories and has done stints at Idaho Statesman and Idaho Business Review before coming on board at the Idaho Press. She loves to hear about people, places and things in the Treasure Valley and can't wait to see what happens next.
Boise Bureau Chief
- Betsy Z. Russell is the Boise bureau chief and state government and politics reporter for the Idaho Press, and writes the “Eye on Boise” blog (and has since 2004). She is the current president of the Idaho Press Club and is also president and a founding board member of Idahoans for Openness in Government (IDOG). She is a graduate of the University of California-Berkeley and holds a master's degree in journalism from Columbia University. She previously worked for nearly 27 years for The Spokesman-Review. She is married with two children and is an avid skier and windsurfer.
- Madison manages the Idaho Press' website, social media channels and digital content. He's an Oregon native but has been a journalist in Idaho since 2014, including a long stint as a sports reporter and sports editor in Pocatello and a brief stint as a sports reporter in Lewiston. In his free time, Madison obsesses over his fantasy football teams and spends way too much energy trying to perfect his NCAA Tournament bracket.
- Sydney Kidd is a copy editor for the Idaho Press. She is a graduate of Utah State University and holds a degree in journalism. Previously, Kidd completed internships with Boise Weekly and Deseret News. A true Boise girl, she is happy to be working for a newspaper that serves the area she grew up in. In her free time, Kidd enjoys water and snow sports, discovering new food joints with her husband and occasionally running away to the ocean.
- Ryan Suppe (pronounced 'Soup-ee') covers the city of Boise for the Idaho Press. Formerly, Ryan reported for the Kuna Melba News and Meridian Press, and was the business reporter for the Post Register in Idaho Falls. A Nevada native, he grew up in Las Vegas and attended the University of Nevada, Reno, graduating with degrees in journalism and philosophy. He enjoys listening to NPR, reading history, watching movies without superheroes, producing hyper-local journalism and playing golf. He welcomes news tips and feedback on his articles.
Erin Banks Rusby
- Erin reports on agriculture, education, Latinx affairs, and other Canyon County news for the Idaho Press. Previously, she worked as a freelance journalist, reporting on business, agriculture, and other topics for Idaho Business Review, Mongabay, and LiveScience. Erin loves learning and welcomes news tips and feedback on her work. Apart from reporting, you'll find Erin singing, obsessing over her dog, Pickles, and biking the greenbelt.
- Carolyn Komatsoulis covers Meridian and Ada County for the Idaho Press. She previously worked at a newspaper in rural Nebraska. She's from the D.C. area and went to school in Boston, where she graduated with a degree in journalism. In her free time, she loves watching football, exploring and going on road trips with her best friends. She welcomes news tips in English or Spanish.
- Greg Lee is sports editor of a three-man staff. He oversees writers covering Boise State athletics, small college athletes and Treasure Valley high school athletics. He spent more than 33 years at The Spokesman-Review covering high school and college sports before joining the Idaho Press.
- B.J. Rains has covered Boise State athletics for the Idaho Press since 2013 and is a three-time winner of the NSMA Idaho Sportswriter of the Year Award. He is a voter in the Associated Press Top 25 men's basketball poll and appears on KTIK 93.1 FM The Ticket every Friday at 4 p.m. for the Blue Turf Sports report.
- John Wustrow has been a member of the Idaho Press sports staff since 2008. He covers College of Idaho and Northwest Nazarene athletics, the Idaho Steelheads, the Boise Hawks and also helps out on Boise State coverage. A Michigan native, he enjoys watching the University of Michigan and Detroit pro teams. To help cope with the constant disappointment of the Detroit Lions, he has been known to belt out a tune or two on the karaoke stage and is a member of a trivia team which has won multiple city league championships.
- Brian Myrick is the Idaho Press photo editor. A veteran photojournalist, Brian's work has been published in countless newspapers, magazines, and websites across the globe. He has covered natural disasters, professional sports, space shuttle launches, visits by four U.S. presidents and musical artists from Bon Jovi and Bono to Jagger. Prior to moving to Idaho, Brian was a three-time Washington Newspaper Publishers Association Photographer of the Year. In addition to being an avid sailor and aviation enthusiast, Brian also takes part in autocross events and is a collector and restorer of European sports cars.
- Jake King is a photojournalist covering anything and everything that happens in the Treasure Valley. As a Florida native and a recent graduate from the University of North Texas, Idaho weather is baffling to him. When he doesn't have a camera in his hands, Jake is either at home playing video games or out exploring this beautiful state, usually not far from a camera.