NAMPA — Mechanical issues caused an RV to catch fire Thursday morning at a Nampa business.

The blaze destroyed the RV and caused a nearby motor home and camper trailer to catch fire, Nampa Fire Battalion Chief Brad Terry said. 

The fire department got the call of the fire at 10:05 a.m. and were on scene six minutes later, he said. By 10:17 a.m. the fire was contained.

Want more news like this in your email inbox every morning?
Yes!

An employee at Consignment Sales of Idaho had driven and moved the RV to another side of the parking lot for a person to take the RV for a test drive, Terry said. A short time later the RV caught on fire. It was determined to be caused by a mechanical issue. 

No one was injured in the fire. 

 

Load comments