The Education Foundation of the West Ada School District recently announced four new board members and a new executive board.
The Education Foundation is a nonprofit providing supplemental funding and support for educational programs and projects in classroom innovation for the benefit of students in the West Ada School District. The nonprofit was founded in 1987.
The board and executive board elect new members every year.
The new members of the board are:
- Camille Cooper, C.P.A, chief financial officer for the Orion Integration Group
- Philip Neuhoff, geologist and trustee on the West Ada School District board
- Jennifer Fletcher, West Ada School District administrator of professional development
- Jeremiah Brown, Joplin School volunteer and employee
The new executive board members are:
- President — Robin Long, attorney
- Vice president — Matt Forrester, partner with Beniton Construction
- Treasurer — Dennis Smith, CPA principal with Ripley Doorn
- Secretary — Rebekah Harvey, director of learning excellence at Microsoft
There are 12 members on the Education Foundation's board and four on its executive board. The executive board meets monthly to talk about foundation needs and signs checks. The board guides the mission and vision of the nonprofit.