This historic building in Melba was built in 1919 originally as a boarding house. Ten years later it became the Oddfellows Lodge. The Oddfellows expanded the building and created their meeting hall on the second floor. For a short time it was owned and used by the Rebekah's. Thanks to the local Rebekah's members, it has now been deeded to the Melba Historical Society to be used to house local artifacts and tell the story of the history of the Melba valley. Many of the items are from the 1940s and 1950s. The museum is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturdays. Admission is $2 for adults, $1 for children and $5 for families.