CALDWELL — Suspects charged in the murder of a Nampa man could face the death penalty, prosecutors said in court Monday.
PARMA — The Idaho Department of Environmental Quality is seeking public comment on a proposed air quality permit for construction by Nunhems USA, Inc., a seed treatment facility in Parma.
Mountain View High graduate and former Boise State football player Tyler Horn will leave Friday for Kansas City, where he will attempt to win a contract offer from the Kansas City Chiefs during a tryout camp. Read more
- Four arrested in connection to Nampa homicide
- Nampa mother and baby struck by van
- Sheriff's office releases information about Lake Lowell robbery, homicide
- Former speech therapist pleads guilty to slapping boy
- NNU student wins Cherry Berry Yogurt franchise through class
- Changes coming to Library Square traffic
- Surprise! Three former Boise State players picked on day two of NFL Draft
- Nampa man billed for cost of 2015 fire in Celebration Park
- Man killed in crash on I-84
- Man found dead near Payette River identified